Hermès Trench Dress, 1986
1 in stock
This cherry red cotton trench coat by Hermès fits perfectly as a dress, but can also brighten up a basic jeans-and-t-shirt-look during those days where you’re dashing out the door without even a minute to pout your lips and jazz up your hair. The dolman sleeves add a little twist to the classic shape that will have you feeling totally feminine—no heels or lipstick required!
- Red cotton trench dress in gabardine twill with belt
- Dolman sleeves and shoulder pads
- Logo brass snap buttons and brass zipper on asymmetrical opening and pockets
- With original store tag
- Can be worn as a dress or as an overcoat
Product Code: 1100000005773
- Shoulders: 44cm (17.5 in)
- Bust: 100cm (39.5 in)
- Waist: 80cm ( 31.5 in)
- Hips: 104 cm (41 in)
- Length: 114 from shoulders (45 in)
The measurements of this item fit approximately like an Italian 44
Excellent, unworn with tags
All vintage items have been previously worn, so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece!!! Your garment has been inspected by the DoubleJ vintage detectives and lovingly dry-cleaned prior to shipping to you.
Got questions regarding this or other items in our shop? Get in touch with us.