Hermès Trench Dress, 1986
Always associated Hermès with silk scarves and small leather goods? Their celebrated craftsmanship and attention to detail is not limited to their accessories as this classic trench dress proves. Made from an ivory cotton twill, this vintage gem is in perfect condition and promises to keep you looking chic and sleek in a sea of otherwise poncho-wearing pedestrians.
- Ivory cotton gabardine twill trench dress with belt
- Dolman sleeves
- Shoulder pads
- Logo brass snap buttons and brass zipper on asymmetrical opening and pockets
- With originals store tag
- Can be worn as dress or as an overcoat
Product Code: 1100000005780
- Shoulders: 44cm (17.5 in)
- Bust: 100cm (39.5 in)
- Waist: 80cm ( 31.5 in)
- Hips: 104 cm (41 in)
- Length: 114 from shoulders (45 in)The measurements of this item fit approximately like an Italian 44
Excellent, unworn with tags
All vintage items have been previously worn, so gentle signs of aging and/or wear are totally normal and add to the charm and special history of the piece!!! Your garment has been inspected by the DoubleJ vintage detectives and lovingly dry-cleaned prior to shipping to you.
Got questions regarding this or other items in our shop? Get in touch with us.