SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Shipping Rates:
We offer FREE Shipping to the following countries (please note: this does not cover Return Shipping):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
For our other BABES we offer flat rate International shipping (30€ or $27)
How We Ship:
- We deliver to 100 countries all around the world. Our shipping is FREE in Italy (that includes you too, Vatican and San Marino ladies!) UPS is the LaDoubleJ dedicated Vintage Item Delivery service provider.
- UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery
- They do deliver between 9am-5pm Monday through Friday
- On National Holidays they do not deliver
- All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you don’t think you will be at home (or at your designated shipping location) to receive your LaDoubleJ order, make sure you call on a fellow friend to be there and help you out by signing on your behalf.
- If UPS does not find anyone at the address you list when you made your order, they will try to deliver your LaDoubleJ package three more times, leaving a card with instructions on each occasion. After 3 (three) attempts our Customer Service will contact you directly by email.
What’s the Deal with Duties?
- International orders can sometimes get slammed with a Customs Duty which is why, for selected countries, LaDoubleJ includes the duty in the final price so you don’t have to deal with unexpected charges upon delivery (isn’t that helpful?). We call this Delivery Paid Duty or “DPD.”
See below to see if where you live applies to this:
For all you other folks…
- Do you live in Russia? Due to recent changes of customs policies (that are out of our control!), shipments may experience possible delays
- If where you live is not on our DPD list, then items shipped to your location are done so on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. If a DDU destination is selected, the final price charged are exclusive of all taxes and duties. This means that you are responsible for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. You may be responsible for paying these duties before receiving your item. We like to think we are smart cookies but unfortunately we aren’t mind readers or international tax experts so there is no way of knowing how much the duty cost may be.
The LaDoubleJ Customer Service Team will provide you with an order tracking number after we send it on its way to you so you will know where your LaDoubleJ package is and when you can expect it to arrive on your doorstep.
Didn’t find the answers to your questions? If you have any questions, no matter how small, please let us know! You can write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.