SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Ship:
- We deliver from Italy to 100 countries all around the world. Our shipping is FREE in Italy (that includes you too, Vatican and San Marino ladies!) UPS is the La DoubleJ dedicated Vintage Item Delivery service provider.
- UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery
- They do deliver between 9am-5pm Monday through Friday
- On National Holidays they do not deliver
- All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you don’t think you will be at home (or at your designated shipping location) to receive your La DoubleJ order, make sure you call on a fellow friend to be there and help you out by signing on your behalf.
- If UPS does not find anyone at the address you list when you made your order, they will try to deliver your La DoubleJ package three more times, leaving a card with instructions on each occasion. After 3 (three) attempts our Customer Service will contact you directly by email.
The LaDoubleJ Customer Service Team will provide you with an order tracking number after we send it on its way to you so you will know where your LaDoubleJ package is and when you can expect it to arrive on your doorstep.
Didn’t find the answers to your questions? If you have any questions, no matter how small, please let us know! You can write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
What’s the Deal with Duties?
- International orders can sometimes get slammed with a Customs Duty which is why, for selected countries, LaDoubleJ includes the duty in the final price so you don’t have to deal with unexpected charges upon delivery (isn’t that helpful?). We call this Delivery Paid Duty or “DPD.”
See below to see if where you live applies to this:
For all you other folks…
- Do you live in Russia? Due to recent changes of customs policies (that are out of our control!), shipments may experience possible delays
- If where you live is not on our DPD list, then items shipped to your location are done so on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. If a DDU destination is selected, the final price charged are exclusive of all taxes and duties. This means that you are responsible for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. You may be responsible for paying these duties before receiving your item. We like to think we are smart cookies but unfortunately we aren’t mind readers or international tax experts so there is no way of knowing how much the duty cost may be.
HOW DO I RETURN MY PURCHASE?
We hope you love your LaDoubleJ item as much as we do! If for any reason you are having second thoughts or are not doing-a-backflip with joy, we are happy to take it back for a full refund.
Here’s How It Works:
Items can be returned within 14 days from the day that you received your purchase.
- Email us! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return and we will reply swiftly with a Return Authorization Number. You will need this number to send back your LaDoubleJ item and complete your return.
- Once you have your Return Authorization Number, please mark it on the Returns Form we tucked in with your LaDoubleJ purchase.
- Make sure you send back your LaDoubleJ item just as it was sent to you—colorful box and all packaging included. Grazie!
If you live in Italy:
We were happy to ship your LaDoubleJ purchase as our gift to you, but you will need to cover the shipping cost if you decide to return your LaDoubleJ item. We suggest using DHL, FedEx, UPS, or the trusted carrier service you prefer.
If you live in the rest of the world:
You will need to cover the cost of shipping your LaDoubleJ purchase back to us if you decide not to keep it. We suggest using DHL, FedEx, UPS or the trusted carrier service you prefer.
All returns must be sent to:
Piazza Arcole, 4
If you complete all these steps as outlined above, LaDoubleJ will reimburse the amount originally paid by the Buyer (that’s you!) within thirty (30) days from the date that LaDoubleJ receives the returned package. Refunds will be made to the method of payment that was used to make the initial purchase. If your order has been sent to a country outside of the European Union, taxes and customs cannot be reimbursed by us. Please contact your Customs Office directly to see if they can help you retrieve these costs.
You can pay in 2 different ways:
- Credit Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The amount due will not be charged to your Credit Card until your item is shipped.
- Paypal: we offer this option for shipments to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Latvia, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia and Slovakia.
INSURANCE: We’ve got you covered, BABE!
We insure every LaDoubleJ purchase from the time it leaves our HQ to the time it’s delivered to your door. Once you sign for your package (which we do require), responsibility for your item(s) passes on to you. If for whatever reason you are not there to receive your LaDoubleJ package in person, then the person who signs for your delivery will be responsible (which is why it’s a good idea to call on your best friend to cover you).
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
We hope you understand, that for your first order (and only your first!), we can only ship to the cardholder’s billing address or their verified work address. To avoid any delays on getting your fabulous vintage item(s) to you, please make sure that your billing address matches the statement address for the card you use to make your purchase. I’ts also important that you let us know exactly how your name is written so that it’s the same on your order as it is on the card (we know you don’t like your middle name but its ok, we have a silly one too!). And finally, please make sure you dot all of your “I’s” and cross all of your “T’s” so we can get in touch with you easily if we need to. Thank you!